1. Responsible for data processing:
ITT Rheinhütte Pumpen GmbH
Telefon +49 611 604-0
Company’s Data Protection Officer:
Mr Martin Streib
Phone +49 621 486-1653
2. Processing of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit the website www.rheinhuette.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- The date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and in certain cases the operating system of your computer
- and the name of your access provider
- The IP address is automatically matched against a public database so we can identify which companies have visited our Website.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring convenient use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For statistical and business purposes as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Sect. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) To fulfil the contract
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the individual support, the fulfilment of a contract with you and as part of a pre-contractual relationship, for example, for delivery of goods, provision of services, responding to enquiries, preparing offers. The categories of personal data that we process here are your business contact data as a customer, as an interested party, as a supplier or as other contractual partner.
c) When subscribing for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, all you need to do is provide your email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by E-Mail.
d) When using our contact form/offer request form
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the form provided on the website. You must provide a valid e-mail address , company address , contact persons and contact details so we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact is based on your voluntary consent (according to Sect. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR).
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after processing your request, unless we still use the data to fulfil a contractual relationship with you.
e) Online registration
Certain information and services are provided to you in a protected area. You can register for this area. To do this, you must provide your full name, your valid e-mail address and the company name so we know who is registered in the customer area and whether the information contained there is intended for you.
The data processing for the purpose of registration is carried out is based on your voluntary consent.
You can delete your registration with us at any time, or ask us to deleted it. Your data will be deleted or blocked if we are required by law to retain the data.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for reasons other than those listed below.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have given your express consent
- Disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose, and
- the disclosure is permitted by law and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationship with you.
Categories of recipients:
- Our distribution partners
- Group companies
- Third party service providers
Information on our group partners and distribution partners can be found on our website.
With all recipients from third countries, we verify that there are appropriate guarantees and enforceable rights if we or a processor transfers personal data to them (e.g. EU standard contractual clauses).
Information is stored in the cookie that respectively results in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our website again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not need to enter them again.
We use the following cookies on our Website:
|Name of the cookie||Description||Description|
|PHPSESSID||Used for the language control for the respective user. The cookie contains an ID which helps to identify a session stored on the server. This session contains the selected language. The session is temporarily stored on the server and contains no personal data.)||The cookie is valid by the end of the current browser session.|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the
||End of browser session|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
|__utmx||Dieser Cookie beinhaltet Informationen darüber, woher der Besucher kam, bevor er die zu analysierende Seite aufgerufen hat. Darin können beispielsweise Informationen über Suchmaschinen und die dort eingegebenen Suchbegriffe gespeichert sein, oder wo auf der Erde sich die aufrufende IP-Adresse befindet.||6 month|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minutes|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|rheinhuetteConsentCookie||This cookie stores the information that the cookie hint has been confirmed and prevents the re-appearance of this hint.||1 year|
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Sect. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies, however, may result in you being unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analytical Tools
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”) for the demand-based design and continuous optimisation of our pages. For this purpose, pseudonymised user profiles are created, and cookies are used (for this, see above). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as the
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the previously visited website)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of the server request
will be sent to a server hosted by Google Inc. in the United States, and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on advertising activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-based design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties only if this is required by law, or to the extent that such third parties process the information. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP address is de-identified so that an identification is not possible (IP masking).
You can adjust the settings of your browser to prevent the installation of cookies; however, we expressly point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent cookie-generated data about your use of the website (including your IP address) being passed on to Google, and prevent this data from being processed by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link. This sets an opt-out cookie, which prevents any future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
More information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Your rights as a data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection thereto, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and of the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about details thereof.
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect data or completion of personal data stored by us.
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us (“right to be forgotten”), unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- To request restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing.
- Request that your personal data provided by you is stored in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or request that it is sent to another responsible person.
- You can revoke your consent provided to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- To complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our Headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation (in accordance with Sect. 6 p. 1 letter f of the GDPR, Sect. 21 of the GDPR).
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Information security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method together with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved, corresponding to technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration