The ceramic FRIALIT-DEGUSSIT zirconium oxide spacer can brakes the internal rotor in every case to a complete halt in the event of sleeve bearing damage and considerably reduces the risk of media leakage as a result.
Zirconium oxide exhibits extreme diffusion impermeability and is chemically resistant to practically all media.
OPERATIONALLY RELIABLE AND LEAKPROOF
Advantages of the new ceramic spacer can made of FRIALIT-DEGUSSIT high-performance ceramic:
- Hermetically seals the pump free of eddy currents.
- Mechanically resilient and impermeable to diffusion
- Chemically resistant to practically all media
- Impervious to temperature shocks up to and exceeding 180K
- Pressure resistant up to and exceeding 20 barg.
- Vacuum tight up to 0 bara
- Conforms to ATEX 2014/34/EU, Category 2
- Optionally available with conductive coating or PFA/CFRP spacer can
INNOVATIVE MAGNETIC DRIVE CONCEPT
in service-friendly cartridge design.
- Easy dismantling and quick assembly of pump and assemblies
- Flexible and economical material concept: PP, PE 1000, PVDF, PFA, PTFE
- 15 sizes up to bearing bracket 3
- Easy assembly and reliable mounting design, no gap clearance adjustment necessary
- Flexible stocking strategies possible